Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cowgirl in NYC









After realizing I could not replicate someone Else's style, I realized it was best to stick to my own. This beautiful dress is an Arnhem Clothing vintage, some of their amazing range from a couple years back. Love this Australian designer company. That's not the only Australian thing I love, I also love my amazing new mates I bonded with who I had a kick ass time in the Hamptons with. My trip to the Hamptons before my big bon voyage back to Cali was unforgettable. Had an amazing trip visiting some amazing wineries and seeing what the Hamptons has to offer, not to mention it felt so good to get out of the concrete jungle and see some greenery .. speaking of greenery next weeks post will be showing lots of green so check it out ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment