Tuesday, October 15, 2013

been awhile






A while back when it was still hot out I dragged a friend to take a few photos by a cute garden. It was the perfect easy day to wear kitten heels and a flowy maxi dress. I Accessorized with my newest addition doubled triangle ring, Vanessa Mooney ring, and Erin Wasson Low Luv ring. The bralette is the same one everyone has the classic Brandy, which is seriously my go to bra! If I ever decide to wear one that is :p Lately I am all about the comfortable. The heels are Zara last fall which is still aiming to be the trend this season .. leopard and studs. Topped with a classic black wide brimmed hat to keep the elegance. As for the dress its vintage from my great grandmother and accessorized with a thrifted belt. I totally adore all of her vintage because its the perfect picture of class for me to dress down with new culture threads. Anyways sorry for the ten month blog delay and ill try and get back to it xx always and for ever little j.

No comments:

Post a Comment