Monday, October 21, 2013

CoCo chanel from a different perspective.


 

                           
                       


So I decided to wear my polka dot tights with my high socks over them, for the perfect casual fall look. I also just bought these amazing boot attachments for my Laureen - Lucky Brand Boots, and they are to die for. With the weather finally cooling down, I can finally appreciate wearing kimonos and high socks. Oh not to mention amazing buckle, chain, studded boots. The crisscross pair of boots above are Jeffrey Campbell and the rings I accessorized are Vanesssa Mooney and Erin Wasson Low Luv. Necklace and bracelet are vintage from Venice boardwalk, one of the perks of living in Venice AMAZING steals. Not to mention how this quartz helps with positive energy love a good stone. This weeks been crazy, but I am super stoked to be enjoying the blogger fashion show in Gaslamp. I'll be sure to post pictures for more fashion inspiration towards the end of the week. Happy almost Halloween guys and hope your all enjoying those pumpkin spice lattes, I love this season ... till next time xx bous bous.

No comments:

Post a Comment