Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Jen of the jungle
















 The last sunny days id see in a while were spent in sunny san diego. This dress was one of my favorite vintage finds up in a Yosemite thrift shop, find my best steals there. Accesorized with what I previously had on the day before. This was a last minute trip, rings by sole society and the squished little wrap around is by whiteteeblackdress. Which I got at the blogger event slash fashion show a couple weeks prior for only a buck guess u get what u pay for. The shoes were my favorite birthday gift, from my father by freebird. Ive been lusting these bad boys for months so excited to finally own them. Just in time to rock them around the Christmas tree in New York. My favorite hand me down belt, thrifted from my amazing sister! Whom also got me those bomb @$$ rings for my birthday. Acessorized with my go to Lui speedy, wrapped with a vintage italian silk scarf. One thing i absolutely love doing with handbags is personalizing them to the outfit with an exra pop .. ie. Scarf! Photos were taken in lovely old town where I enjoyed lovely margaritas, gatlic shrimp mmm, wayy to much chips and salsa,  got my giant drusy apraised and most importantly scored on those Peruvian rings, and a quarts necklace with character as my love put it. Which I definitely will be posting in my to come post. Good times wish I could go back soon but till nxt time sunny san diego. 

No comments:

Post a Comment