Monday, November 11, 2013

FALLow the wine trail














 This weekend I had an amazing vacation up north for a wine trail. When I arrived to the cabin, the driveway was covered in leaves, so I decided to rake a huge pile just for this shoot. Raking this tedious driveway really made me feel like i was born back east. Hard work but paid off with these amazing shots. Not to mention Ellie had a blast swiming in the leaves ha. It was hard to figure out what to wear to the winerys because at the cabin it was 20 degrees and at the winerys it was 70 plus! Due to this insanity, I decided to layer up and rely on my accessories to pull the outfit together. My rings are by Vanessa Mooney and Natalie B and my watch is by Pandeia. This dreamy kimono is Spell Designs and hat designed by me :) Had a great time and loved the relaxation of the countryside before my big move to the city. Now for my weekend of birthday fesitves :)



No comments:

Post a Comment