Saturday, February 15, 2014

Will You Be Mine








Spent valentines day working my tush off, and then we out all night so basically I went with the comfy but cute innocent look. You can always accomplish this with a little Lace, flowers, and or hearts esp for Valentines day. Surprisingly I was very happy to see all the adorable couples. Yet kinda annoyed with seeing all the Tinder couples. Come on people Valentines is for Lovers not Slutters haha. I found many women dressing to impress with mini skirts and no tights, when it was freezing out. I decide to keep my outfit more veered towards my personality as a co-worker suggested all about projecting what I want, so I can better achieve it. So this playful white dress from Beacon's Closet ( Manhattan ) and my mom's gifted Heart leggings were perfect to show my spunky personality. The black dress from Cross Roads Trading ( Chelsea ) was sleek for work and topped with my usual Ausi cowgirl style fedora Hat.  Laureen Lucky Brand  buckle boots. With Accessories by me,  Chan Luu, Sole Society, & Tin Tin. till next time loves <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment