Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lady in Burgandy

                           

                 


                                         Oh Michael

Michael Kors

 
                                     LUV AJ♡

SPELL&GYPSY COLLECTIVE


                Quartz necklace made by me :)

Williamsburg, Brooklyn


My favorite escape, is a coffee on my fire escape. Right now it is snowing too hard so I am currently bundled up inside sipping my hot coco with Ellie on my lap. Recently ive been really stressed with two finals, a house warming to plan, and five scripts to be memorized & filmed. Busy busy ny lifestyle. Yet I refuse to let this stop my passion for fashion. Recently ive been obssesed with shades of forest green and burgundy. I know that was last years fall colors but according to patone this years are fairly close "samba, and deep lichen". Whatever the case I go with what I like anyways. Above I am wearing a jacket inspired by targetdoesitright which if you havnt added on insta by now you should. Laura and jen make the best fashion collaborations ive seen come out of target, Highly recommended. As for my hat my infamous ASOS. The skirt is American Apparel. Tights House of Holland. Boots Charles David, and accesories are Michael Kors, Luv Aj, Brandy, and me :) super excited ive been collaborating a few pieces with my mom that I am so excited to be sharing with you soon so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment