Friday, December 27, 2013

Candy for Breakfast





Accessories are served









All these stocking stuffers are making me fat so I figure the quicker I eat them the faster I can burn them off .. My mom bought me this cute little elf with stockings made out of marshmallows for legs. So today ive decided to cut its cute little legs to make marshmallows for my hot coco. I absolutely adore this time of year with hot coco and Christmas lights on my fire escape I can really soak it up. In ny its starting to get a little chilly again so ive decided to wear socks over my stockings this style to me is one of my absolute layering favs. Having just the right amount pop out from under your boots is totally chic. My boots are from Steve Madden tops are from TopShop black lace leggings are from Uniclo floral design leggings are from Novella Royale and sparkley leggings are form my favorite local New York Designer Devyn Saughnessy check out her website @ http://www.ustrendy.com/store/devyn-marie-shaughnessy  Accessories to feed your soul are from Sole Society another favorite rings gift from my sister. Also the little watch enhancer bracelet is from her site too. The watch of course is Michale Kors , and the little alien skull ring and other rings are from Venice Beach Boardwalk . Missing home and the sunsets, but excited for the New Year and what New York will bring <3

No comments:

Post a Comment