Monday, January 27, 2014

F#$% Your California Palm Trees









Really missing home, especially when everyone is posting pictures of sunny California palm tress every minute. Not to mention most NYC bloggers are flying to LA and posting pictures in Venice. Sucks because I feel like I was just home yesterday, then I realize I have been here for over two months. Yet I am so adamant to stay until the cherry blossom tress blossom. After that and a quick boat ride in central park with a little beach sesh in the Hamptons, and maybe a trip to Atlantic city, Then I am out! back on the first plain to Cali. I must say though Brooklyn does has it perks. This weekend I decided to have an adventure and bust a mish to supposedly good Mexican food, since Nyc way over loads their Mexican food with sour cream, and does not have any real flavor. I was told it was off the Morgan stop then quickly realized after having a mild case of hypothermia that it was off the Jefferson. I got to my destination 8 blocks and negative degress later only to not be satisfied but I did not give up I asked the cooks, and they referred me to another called El pisa which was only a couple blocks form there and then finally had the most amazing horchata yum! Yet didnt forget about you guys in all the midst. I frooze my butt again to show you a winter fave outfit of mine. Plaid and spikes. As I told you in the previous post I was dying to get those boots so I ended up getting them the next day  Dolce Vita  with alligator suede and spikes along the heel. Seriously these ankle boots are to die for and so comfortable. The dress was thrifted from Good Will , and the rabbit tail necklace was made by me, but unforunately someone stole it at the club. Russian Fuzzy hat was my girl friends and black fur is my moms from the 80s seriously the most beautifullest coat i own never want to take it off it keeps me so warm. I finally got to hang up my hats cause im ina dgaf mood with my roomie and am very proud to see them displayed. If you have any questions per which and where they are from don't hesitate to ask. till next week xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment